Today, we have Kelly Erb back on the show. I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly back in March at the ABA TECHSHOW. Since we met, Kelly has made the leap from law practice to full time editor at Forbes! As always, Kelly was so generous with her advice. I hope you enjoy the interview as much as I do!
What a Female Mid-Life Crisis Looks Like
- Cultivating a writing habit
- Why being audited by the IRS made Kelly become a better tax attorney
- How to deal with criticism and negative online comments
- How "Taxgirl" came about
- Working for free for exposure
- Why aren't there more women tax lawyers?
- Questions to consider when deciding to have kids
- How to get to know who you are
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line at (336) 543-2101. You can also connect with Jeena on Twitter: @Jeena_Cho
For more information, visit: theanxiouslawyer.com/
Music Credit: freemusicarchive.org/ and www.bensound.com/