This week, I have Katie Phang on the show. She's a litigation attorney in Miami, FL and in addition, she's a legal analyst on Fox. She's also Korean-American so we had a lot to chat about.
- Being an Asian-American on popular media
- How to be a good trial attorney and developing your own style
- Growing up with "Tiger Mom"
- Decision to have a child & struggling with infertility
Connect with Katie on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KatiePhang
- May 18, 2016: Work Your Resiliency Muscle! Ten Tips to Becoming More Resilient, Free Webinar. Register here.
- June 1, 2016: The Anxious Lawyer book event at Fastcase. Please join my co-author, Karen Gifford and me for a book event from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Register here.
Jeena is also planning a book tour. If you'd like for her to visit your city, please drop her an email: email@example.com
Questions? Comments? Email Jeena! firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at (336) 543-2101. You can also connect with Jeena on Twitter: @Jeena_Cho
For more information, visit: theanxiouslawyer.com
Music Credit: freemusicarchive.org and www.bensound.com/