Feb 12, 2016
In this episode, I sat down with Patrick Palace. He practices personal injury and worker’s compensation law. In addition, he owns his own yoga studio and a winery! He was the president of the Washington State Bar from 2013 – 2014.
We talked about the importance of movement, about his yoga and mindfulness practice. Considering the purpose of your life. The experience that led him to the conclusion that rest, slowing down and having a “vacation brain” is critical for being a better lawyer, husband, father, and friend.
1) NW Lawyer Magazine (Mindfulness Edition): http://nwlawyer.wsba.org/nwlawyer/april_may_2014?pg=1#pg1
2) The Guest House by Rumi: http://www.scottishpoetrylibrary.org.uk/poetry/poems/guest-house
3) Email Patrick: Patrick@palacelaw.com
4) Patrick on Twitter: https://twitter.com/palacelaw
5) Palace Law: www.PalaceLaw.com
Also, The Anxious Lawyer book is here!!! You can pre-order now and get some goodies. For more information, go to: http://bit.ly/20U8JSW
Questions? Comments? Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line at (336) 543-2101. You can also connect with Jeena on Twitter: @Jeena_Cho