I had the opportunity to sit down and interview Ken White, attorney and blogger at Popehat popehat.com/. Full episode will be released, Friday, July 31, 2015 but here’s a sneak preview.
What do you think of the short previews? Contact us at email@example.com or drop us a line at (336) 543-2101 and let us know!
You can also connect with Jeena on Twitter: @Jeena_Cho
Attorney and blogger talks about using ethical rules for guiding our moral compass and advice to men about living with authenticity.
After 26 years of practice, this is what he has learned:
- Listening to the wisdom of your own heart, mind, and soul
- Letting my clients focus on healing
- Helping people navigate recovering from an injury
- Treating people honorably
- Peace of mind
- Compassion and care
- Advocating and protecting
- Discovering who I am through the way I relate to my clients and coworkers
Read more: http://tipping-the-scales.com/
Glenn Meier is a litigation attorney in Las Vegas who is shifting his practice to what he calls conscious contracting.
Topics we covered:
Follow Glenn on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrglennmeier
This week, Jeena sat down with Dan Lukasik to talk about his journey through depression and how he started the website - Lawyers With Depression.